A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 15 December 2012

Ahoy there sailor ;)

It is so cold outside that it made me think back to yummy summer BBQ s and Pimms. Not that mint ever did land in the back garden despite our best efforts, though quite why those green for the para I don't know - Royal marines are the guys with the green lids, paras are more of a maroon/burgundy.

We had so much fun this summer, it was amazing late nights fading into sunrises sitting outside  sharing good times with the best people. Sitting chatting by a real fire, those are the times life is made of.

This outfit always make me think of Summer, and it is a classic number that never dates. I think the world would be a happier place if more women wore Sailor style play suits, they are cute, fun and above all else horrendously sexy.

Playsuit: Ahoy! Bettie Page Clothing
Shoes: Bordello Mary Jane





Complete with insect bite on the side of my calf, I was just back from Egypt.

Photos: Marvellous Marv the Hardware Hippo and Best Friend in the Universe


No comments:

Post a Comment