A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 15 December 2012

Jessica Rabbit

I bought this for a Help For Heroes Fund Raiser, my friends set me the challenge of looking like Jessica Rabbit. The top isn't a true corset so I can't cinch it down like my others but it is a truly beautiful dress.

I love wearing ball gowns and beautiful dresses made from natural materials, this is raw silk which feels amazing against the skin, the train is a work of art. The roses are amazing, fortunately it is also detachable.

All I need now is a Prince Charming to take me to the ball!




Photos: Marvellous Marv the Hardware Hippo and Best Friend in the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment