A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Thursday 13 December 2012

Making me turn my back to you........

Making me turn my back to you, and well who can blame you when it looks as good at this!

Turquoise is a go to colour for red heads, it shows the cool lovely ivory of our pale skin and contrasts the burnished fire of our hair. This is one of my all time favourite shots of me, especially as it is a view I never get to see!

The costume is by the fantastic Eman Zaki, the Coco Chanel of Bellydance. It dances so beautifully.

Costume: Turquoise grapes Eman Zaki



No comments:

Post a Comment