A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Thursday 13 December 2012

You are not the one for me


You could never be my man, you see?
Because of the way you treated me
You thought it acceptable to ignore,  (you can also use annoy)
someone caring, cheerful, brilliant. You boar!   (swap for You boy!)

The person I am, you have no eyes to see,
You are far too busy staring at me,
It's the legs, the hips, the radiant smile,
The twinkle in my eye that can be seen for miles

My bright and burnished hair of red,
Full lips of all those words unsaid,
I'm amazing, loyal, gentle, kind,
A woman like me is hard to find.

The man who sees me without being told,
Get's a prize more valuable than any gold,
Until I find my equal a lover and a friend,
I'll not waste precious moments pursuing a dead end

You wanted my kiss, You wanted my touch,
all so very very much,

But there is nothing I can do
I am not the one for you.

You're not the one for me,
What was will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment