A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Sunday 16 December 2012

Stacy's Mom, has got it going on! The rules of cougaring


Sometimes not looking your age isn't as great as people think, people think you are much younger than you are which on the dating scene can be amusing. The plus side is you aren't going to find yourself appearing on 10 years younger! (If they did that to me I would have acne!!!)

I tend to play the 10 year rule, so domestic tabbying and Puma'ing is ok - but once you are into cougar territory you have to step carefully and Sabretooth catting well girls that's when you are old enough to be their mother. It's wrong!


    • 0-5 years younger                                Domestic Tabbying
    • 5-10 years younger                              Puma'ing
    • 10-15 years younger                            Cougar'ing
    • 15+ years younger                              Sabretooth Catting

It isn't always easy doing the right thing, trust me knocking back a guy who is half your age with washboard abs and biceps and legs to match requires a certain level of madness, but you just need to remind yourself "What would their Mother think?" .......swiftly followed by "What would your own Mother think?".....

When I find that a younger guy is trying to Cougar me, or worse Sabre Tooth Cat me I accept their compliment. It is nice that someone has found you attractive and you should always thank them for saying so, but at the same time you have to let them down nicely.

I always say "Thank you, for your compliment, it was very sweet and sincere of you to say those things. However, this is all a bit Fountains of Wayne for me!" and then send the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment