A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Friday 14 December 2012

Self Esteem and the guys who just want sex

The reality check is that the vast majority of guys don't want relationship, they want all the benefits with none of the effort.

So if you find yourself asking, does he just want to sleep with me, then girls sadly the fact you asked the question means it is a yes, and that he is a A-hole and needs to be jettisoned ASAP, no hanging around.

Your Self Esteem isn't low enough to date guys like that. Give them a wide berth and focus on the people who want to be with you and will make the effort getting to know you.

I got fed up of explaining to guys that I didn't just want some 'fun'! Dear lord half of them can't even say it they have to use euphemism so this for all you guys who think you are "just so special".........



I know that this might be uncouth,
But I decided to tell you the truth .....

My self esteems not low enough to date you,
It's close but not quite there,
give me time to get a bit more desperate,
and you and I could make an awesome pair.

I seem like your perfect target,
like I've been lonley for too long,
you think I haven't had sex in forever,
and I'll admit that you are not wrong

But I would rather have no one,
than this crap, let me reaffirm,
I wouldn't touch your dick if I had been poisoned
and the antidote was in your sperm....

I know that this might be uncouth,
But I decided to tell you the truth .....

My self esteems not low enough to date you,
It's close but not quite there,
give me time to get a bit more desperate,
and you and I could make an awesome pair.

1 comment: