A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 15 December 2012

Know your own self worth


  • I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice.
  • I might not be rich, but I am valuable.
  • I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm great at being me.
  • I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today.
  • I might not be perfect, but I don't need to be.
  • Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away.


I was sent these words and I thought I would share them. I think they paint a portrait of someone who appreciates and likes themselves as a person. It is difficult when we first meet people we often pretend to be things we aren't to impress them or to make them like us more. It is pointless and a waste.

If someone is going to like you or reject you, let them do it for being the real YOU, be true to yourself if you aren't you just end up living a lie and it will never bring you happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment