- I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice.
- I might not be rich, but I am valuable.
- I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm great at being me.
- I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today.
- I might not be perfect, but I don't need to be.
- Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away.
I was sent these words and I thought I would share them. I think they paint a portrait of someone who appreciates and likes themselves as a person. It is difficult when we first meet people we often pretend to be things we aren't to impress them or to make them like us more. It is pointless and a waste.
If someone is going to like you or reject you, let them do it for being the real YOU, be true to yourself if you aren't you just end up living a lie and it will never bring you happiness.