A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Sunday 16 December 2012

Dragons and Fairy Gothmothers

This isn't my usual style of corset, it is a bit softer and less 'extreme' I was really attracted to the print which had gold and red dragons on it. In the perfect world there would have been an emerald green dragon print corset but it was not to be :(

See though like a true mancunican I am carrying the sunshine in my smile!

Corset: Dragon print Fairy Gothmother
Capri Pants: Dangerous Curves by Deadly Dames from pinupgirlclothing
Shoes: Kurt Geiger

No Makeup


If you are wondering about why any woman in her right mind lets a man "shoot" up at her when it is so unflattering..............then it is because I am too polite to say to a member of HMF, it is a lens not a scope! They just go into "fire" mode. Still I can get away with it. ;) Photo courtesy of the Royal Marine Commandos.



No comments:

Post a Comment