A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Friday 22 February 2013

Biscuit tin buffer overflow!

It has been a long week at the office, we've been getting in early and staying late. I've been battling with a CRM system for a new product campaign, not to mention getting the product tested and finished! The tech team has been going all guns, our boss asked what he could do and we jokingly said biscuits and hot chocolate :) 

As Ais later said, We've got a biscuit tin capacity issue, it's critical! The only way to avert disaster is to eat some now! I was stressing forcing an execution point in a binary on a live server at the time.......I was somewhat preoccupied, but still capable of reminding everyone that each biscuit was 80 calories. 

Anyway he also bought the word largest jar of options hot chocolate! How happy am I? I am going to enjoy that today, with my Crunchie and The Cure. Not the entire jar! It has been a hard slog at work, with really very long days. The coffee flask hath been running dry! The outrage. It's not good when two litres doesn't get you through the day. Ahh programmers - machines that convert caffeine into code.

I wanted something smart, stylish but relaxing for Friday, so I chose for my rolled collar V neck top with 3/4 length dolmen sleeves that are flattering to your arms, teamed with capri pants. 


Top: Rock Steady
Capri Pants: Dangerous Curves by Deadly Dames at Pin up Girl Clothing
Shoes: Kurt Geiger








No comments:

Post a Comment