A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Thursday 21 March 2013

Anchors away, the last of 37

Today is just like New Year's Eve, except it is my New Year's Eve :) Add that that the bonus of it being the Spring Equinox (or Autumn to those in the southern hemisphere) And in your life, wherever in the world you happen to be? It speaks of renewal. Reflection, reconsideration and review.

I love to spend the day reflecting on what has changed over the year, the ways I have grown as a person, the things I have learned about myself the people I have met and the new friends I have made.

We get out of life what we put into it, this holds true for every aspect of life. People will place the same value on you, as you place on yourself, so value yourself and be kind :)

Well it's anchors away for 37 - you have been an amazing year! 

THANKS to you all - the main characters, the supporting roles, the extras and the innocent bystanders who helped, aided or indeed abetted to make this year it was.

Big hugs xx 

Dress: Nettie in Anchor print by Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes: Mary Janes in white by Boredello
















1 comment:

  1. Ello Sailor..... its been one awesome year Merv, and we are about to set sail on our next around the year adventure...

    Thank you for being the best Monkey friend a hippo can ask for :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete