A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter or should that be Eostre?

Happy Easter! Eostre was the name of an Anglo Saxon Pagan Goddess who's festival got re-purposed by the early church to celebrate the resurrection of Christ.

Eostre would appear to be a Goddess of purity (the holy water), youth and beauty (the young maidens), as well as one of new life beginnings, so the things she symbolised are in keeping with the general themes of Eater. 

Here's to new life beginnings!

We could all do with a bit of luck with new beginnings so I have opted for Lady Luck, she is a pretty but simple dress and will wear beautifully for a family meal!

Dress: Lady Luck in Navy and White by Bettie Page Clothing
Shoes: Kurt Geiger






1 comment:

  1. Wow. What an Easter Chick!! Lol x

    Its been epic and just goes to show you can cook a roast dinner for nine people and still look fab.

    10 extra chocolate coated easter bananas :-)

    X

    ReplyDelete