A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 16 March 2013

The friends you haven't met!

Today's dress is called Christina and she is a stunning! I love the material it is a shiny stretch bengaline in the most amazing teal colour. It is beautiful. The wide neckline and fold over collar that wraps in a V and finished at your waste really is flattering to your decollete. It is great for emphasising you curves.

It is a special dress because of it's name, you see I have a best friend who I will never get to meet called Christina, and trust me she is special she's been keeping her eye on Adrian for the past 4 years! And to put up with him that long means she gets my full respect. When Merv and Marv party down here, Chris and Adi are partying up there :) 

Sometimes things happen to you and at that time they seem horrible, painful and unfair, but on reflection you realise that without overcoming these obstacles you would have never realised, your potential, strength and power of heart. Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul. Without these tests life would be like a smooth paved, straight flat road to nowhere - safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless. These are the things that make us who we are.

"If love is blind, friendship is clairvoyant".

Dress: Christina in Teal by Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes: Kurt Geiger







2 comments:

  1. Im lost for words... !!! Stunning words, stunning dress and Merv looks stunning too..

    Hehe and i know they are partying us too, leaving us bottles of water just when we need it.
    To this world and the next. To fun, friendship and future reunion parties ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fab in this dress - suits you big time

    ReplyDelete