A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Monday 29 April 2013

I'm hell on heels .....


I'm hell on heels,
Say what you will
I've gone and made the devil a deal,
He made me pretty, 
He made me smart,
Now I'm going to ................


Pimp myself mercilessly for charity





Text
MCCS75
£1 or whatever amount up to £10
To
70070





Dress: Military Secretary by Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes: Aldo






















1 comment:

  1. Thank you Merv, Come on everyone, click on the link, even if you can only spare £1, it all helps.

    Perfect choice of dress today, I would give you 20 extra bananas but I am saving them up for my bike ride, I will them for energy :-)x

    ReplyDelete