A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Wednesday 2 January 2013

First day back, it's got to be atomic

The first day back to work, it is particularly exciting as it isn't the same job I did last year. It is great to ring in the changes properly. One of the advantages of the new job is that the dress code is - you choose it!

It means every day is like Friday :)

There was no way I was going to resist my capri pants was there? I have teamed them with a top called Atomic, and for good reason this baby will blow you away. Turquoise with a black print it is a great combination for my colouring. 

The tie bow at the high neckline makes this fun and flirty whilst also ensuring attention is drawn to your face. It accentuates your bust, nips you in at the waist and shows off the curve of your hips. The overall cut and the short sleeves keep it smart. It is a beautifully tailored blouse.

I am going to finish the outfit off with a black bolero.

Blouse: Atomic Rock Steady
Capri Pants: Dangerous Curves Deadly Dames
Shoes: Kurt Geiger





Atomic - She'll blow you away!




Ah back to self portraits in the mirror, now it's back to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment