A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 19 January 2013

Strong and White........I'm Talking

Coffee of course. This is the programmers preferred method on caffeine ingestion, and believe me programmers run on sugar or caffeine! In fact programmers are machines that turn caffeine into code.

I have been deep in regular expressions and pattern matching for days............and I have concluded programmers are in a contest with the universe, programmers attempt to make better software that is idiot proof, the universe makes better idiots. So far the universe is winning!

Today's number is called "Iced Coffee" which seems to fit, as it is freezing and I probably consume my body weight in coffee on a daily basis, mum bought it for me because of the name. I wasn't sure what I thought of it at first, it is one of those dresses that you have to see on. 

I love the polka dots on the mustard yellow  and the black pleats on the skirt, finished with buttons The turnover neckline and the cuffs on the sleeve just make this dress. I love it! Just great for grabbing a coffee and engaging in some people watching. 

Dress: Iced Coffee Bettie Page Clothing
Shoes: Kurt Geiger










It works for men as well as coffee LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment