A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Saturday 12 January 2013

Time to chill with my fans

After yesterday's excitement and a record day on page views I thought it would be nice to say Thank You to everyone who reads my blog.

THANK YOU :) x

I am glad you enjoy it, after all it is about having fun and enjoying clothes and expressing yourself!

Tongue in cheek and continuing my quirky style I thought that today called for my "Fan Print" 1940s style tea dance dress. Hehe

I love this dress though it is one of those "bra challenge" specials, fortunately we have advanced bra technology too! I love the plunging wrap neckline because I think it shows off my decollete, this is replicated at the back too, this is a bonus for me because I think I have a nice back and my long hair is a natural cover up.

The black waist band and the flare of the skirt make this very feminine and it moves beautifully. I'm not much of a tea drinker in fact tea is poison, so the tea part is always a struggle but I love to dance. Just to be different why don't you pull up a pew, sit down. I'll put the kettle on we can have a brew and you can tell me all about it.

Later today I am going to see one of my biggest fans; stand back because we will be doing science. I bought Marv's little boy a Chemistry set for Christmas and tonight we get to play. WOO HOO! Don't worry I am qualified, I am a Master of Science still it reminds me of the line from Force 10 from Navarone, which totally fits with the 1940s theme!

Miller: Don't worry, old chap. Been handling this stuff ever since I blew up the nursery with my first chemistry set. Poor old Nanny.


Dress: 1940s tea dance dress in Fan Print
Shoes: Hobbs




















Sit Down


1 comment:

  1. Good track too....I do remember crystals being made in bedrooms and lovely blue stains on carpets - was that you or me????

    ReplyDelete