A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Tuesday 15 January 2013

if (shotOnTarget == TRUE) printf("Sierra Green");

Today's dress needs to hit the mark, she gets one shot.

She needs to work hard because we've got to go from day to night as I am out this evening. Sierra hits the marks, and ironically shares her name with one of the better bullet smiths in the world (custom rounds) so if this baby does get the bulls eye then who knows what will. I'll team this with a black cardigan for the day.

I like this as a going out dress, it is really nicely fitted with big pockets on the hips and the really interesting neckline, it reveals very little but gives the appearance that you are seeing far more than you are. I think this is because the cut out is unexpected and so draws the eye more. The button and the beautiful embroidery all make this a very pretty dress indeed and the neckline highlights your collarbone. The beautiful green highlights my hair and my eyes.

Just nice for a meal out my lads from work who will be the colour of this dress when my Dev station arrives - 64 giga bytes of liquid cooled memory, i7 Core and SSD. They couldn't put it in an alienware chassey :( The motherboard can't cope with the memory............I should call him "bootneck" he's got the grunt power. LOL

Ah the motto of female programmers world wide:

Memory it's just like an orgasm.....So much better when you don't have to fake it ;)

64 gig!! Liquid Cooled...... Swoon ......... 



Dress: Sierra Bettie Page Clothing in Green
Shoes: Kurt Geiger














P!NK You And Your Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment