A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Thursday 10 January 2013

Humanity and sarcasm required? Best call The Captain

Today in 1929 Tintin was first published, so here is my tribute to Captain Haddock! His humanity and sarcasm were always a refreshing antidote to Tintin's implausible heroism. I am a fan of both humanity and sarcasm, well as long as it is amusing sarcasm ............

I'm not a tease, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have ;) hehe

This dress was a big hit for Bettie Page Clothing, it appeared on the program Gossip Girl. I love the wide collar and the ribbons that highlight the geometric design  and the matching coloured buttons on the front. The sleeves are short and the pencil skirt isn't too clingy, finished off with white shoes and a belt she looks great. 

They say that men notice women wearing red. When it comes to a red head wearing red, well we just set the world on fire. 

Who wouldn't want me to order them around? With a Captain looking like this I am sure you would pay attention on deck.

Though I would be more an Admiral of the Fleet than a Captain.......


Dress: Captain in Red by Bettie Page Clothing
Shoes: Bordello Mary Jane
















No comments:

Post a Comment