A guide to style and good tailoring

Hi welcome to my own unique perspective on what constitutes style and individualism. The vast majority of the photos are taken using a mobile phone camera and I have no make up on.......

I'm in my late 30's and I'm also a widow which probably explains why I look so god damn hot in black, well that and being an ivory skinned pale red head! It also documents my wardrobe, so many people seem fascinated by my clothes and compliment me for how I look wearing them.

It is one woman's campaign against Jeans, Tracksuits and Ugg Boots!

More importantly it's about altering your view on life and trying to do the right thing even though it isn't always the easiest.

This blog is a story in taking pride in yourself and not letting yourself go, or settling for second best because you know what girls? No one really is better than someone if they don't treat you like a Queen................

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year, do something that scares you! :)

For example I wore yellow! Look see living proof. Yellow is generally not a good colour for red heads so I am moving outside my comfort zone. In addition I have included a profile shot :)

This embroidered overlay dress is just beautifully made. There is a silver grey underlay with an embroidered overlay of leaves in taupe  beige, brown and dark creamy yellows. It has tucks and pleats at the waste and makes you feel very floaty light. I teamed it with a chunky knitted brown bolero and chunky chocolate brown suede shoes as a balance. 

Happy New Year

Don't lie,
Don't Cheat,
Don't Steal,
and Don't Drink ;)

If you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love, 
If you must cheat, cheat death, 
If you must steal , steal away from bad company, 
and if you must drink, drink deep of life's precious moments.

XxX

Dress: Cassandra Bettie Page Clothing
Bolero: ZuuZuu at Etsy Chocolate Brown Chunky Knit
Shoes: Borrowed in honour of the shoe goddess Bernice from the extensive collection of Marvellous Marv







“I wear my sort of clothes to save me the trouble of deciding which clothes to wear.”

—Katherine Hepburn









Sunscreen




Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment